Recent research has demonstrated the links between cancer treatment and hearing loss. Find out if you are at risk.
Different types of cancer treatment can put you at an increased risk of temporary or permanent hearing damage. You could be at risk if you:
• Were treated with platinum-based chemotherapy drugs.
• Underwent radiation therapy or surgery to the head, ear or brain.
• Experienced hearing difficulties prior to cancer treatment.
• Underwent cancer treatment when you were less than four (4) years of age.
If you are at risk, it’s important to have your hearing tested at least once following cancer treatment and understand the options available to improve your hearing and your quality of life.
Contact Shire Hearing Centres on 9544 4466 or 9520 4774 and arrange your FREE NO OBLIGATION HEARING SCREEN TEST* Or fill in your details below.
* Terms & Conditions apply.